Month: Jul 2015
LOCTITE introduces ABLESTIK SSP 2020. An Ag-based material that delivers a robust intermetallic bond between targeted surfaces, the substrate and die, via a pressureless or pressure sintering process. This solution, ideal for high power devices, facilitates much higher thermal and electrical conductivity than traditional die attach adhesives and has performance equivalent or better than solder — all while meeting the stringent requirements of lead-free legislation. The technical staff at the Robert McKeown Company is available to assist you with integration of SSP 2020 into your manufacturing process.
LOCTITE ABLESTIK SSP 2020 is a sintering silver paste die attach adhesive designed for devices requiring elevated thermal and electrical conductivity capabilities. It is formulated to provide high heat transfer generated from power devices. It maintains high adhesion at operating temperatures as high as 260°C. It is stencil printable and syringe dispensable.
- Ideal for high power devices
- Delivers a robust intermetallic bond between targeted surfaces
- Facilitates much higher thermal and electrical conductivity than traditional die attach adhesives
- Provides strong adhesion
- Compatible with current production equipment, high throughput
- 10x thermal cycle & power cycle performance better than solder