Robert McKeown Co. Hosts TECHNOMELT™ Workshop
Join us Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 10 a.m. for a TECHNOMELT™ Low Pressure Molding Adhesive & Technology Workshop featuring LPMS USA and Henkel Electronics.
Michael Pierce Henkel will speak on their full line of TECHNOMELT™ materials with focus on the new thermally conductive TC 50 and PA 668 materials. Rob Michael will review the key innovations of their line of low pressure molding equipment and will provide demos with the Beta 600 as well.
The TECHNOMELT™ family of low pressure molding solutions address demanding protection against solvents, moisture and chemicals, high temperatures and adhesion to multiple types of substrates. Henkel’s TECHNOMELT™ materials are fast, simple, and efficient with each molding operation enduring a short cycle time (30-60 seconds) at low pressure.
Other benefits include:
- Adhesion to multiple engineered plastics, metals, cables and components
- Reduced footprint and weight reduction
- Watertight encapsulation
- Zero waste
- No cure process
- Natural ingredients
- Low viscosity materials for low injection pressures
LPMS USA is one of the few companies manufacturing equipment capable of employing Henkel’s TECHNOMELT™ materials. This state-of-the-art equipment is available in a variety of device configurations, from handheld guns to larger injection consoles. During our workshop, we will demonstrating the low pressure molding process using LPMS’s Beta 600 system.
Henkel’s TECHNOMELT™ products offer many application-specific characteristics, such as UV stability, thermal stability, increased hardness, solvent resistance, and much more. Various color options are available, including:
- UV Orange for high voltage applications
- And other custom colors, upon request
The product line serves the automotive, industrial sensor, LED and general lighting industries by targeting specific needs per application. Other industries include aerospace and military and defense, among others.
As an engineering site, Robert McKeown Co. fabricates production mold sets and offers working prototypes within 15 business days. Not only do we have quick and efficient turnaround, we also have extensive expertise to assist you in choosing the perfect TECHNOMELT™ material for your application.
As an authorized distributor of Henkel-Adhesives TECHNOMELT™, we understand the value of protecting and encapsulating batteries, printed circuit boards, solenoids, coils, connectors, wire harnesses, cables and more. We are excited to work with LPMS USA and Henkel to promote the benefits of the low pressure molding process.
Learn more about the machines, the materials and the process at our workshop! For more details, see below. Contact the Robert McKeown team with any questions or to RSVP for the event. We hope to see you there!
- What: TECHNOMELT™ Low Pressure Molding Adhesive & Technology Workshop
- When: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (presentation) and 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. (Q & A)
- Where: Robert McKeown, 111 Chambers Brook Road, Branchburg, NJ 08876
- Guest Speakers: Rob Michael from LPMS and Michael Pierce Henkel from Henkel Electronics
- Lunch will be provided
- Registration: 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- RSVP: Contact Patty Needell at 1-866-625-3676 or P.Needell@robertmckeown.com